Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pricing, Appointments, & Orders

Welcome!  My name is Jenn Jantzen and it's my joy to bring to you both photography & custom card designs!  Whether you are desiring a photo shoot of your family, children, infant, or birthday party/event I'd love to be a part of helping capture those special moments in you and your family's life. 

To schedule a photo shoot, please contact me at trickysquirreldesigns@gmail.com and we can set up a date/time and location.

Photo Shoots Include:
1 hour on site session
25 guaranteed images on a CD
Rights to your images
*Please contact me for pricing

Card/Invitation Pricing:
To order a holiday greeting card, invitations, announcements, or other custom cards, please contact me at trickysquirreldesigns@gmail.com to discuss your wishes. You can order from the collections shown on the website or we can custom create what you desire. It's my joy to be a part of designing what you have in mind! 

Design/Set Up fee is $25
Design/Set Up fee with full photo session is $15 
Customers can choose from a design already created or custom create their own look.
Printing costs vary on quantity ordered and range from $1.00 - $2.50 per invitation (envelopes are included)

I look forward to hearing from you!

-jenn jantzen

No comments:

Post a Comment