Sunday, November 13, 2011

*about jenn jantzen

Hello, my name is Jenn Jantzen, owner and creator of Tricky Squirrel Photography & Designs.  My husband, Kris, and I have enjoyed living in Tulsa, OK for the past 11 years.  Two years ago our sweet Ryan Elizabeth was born and both our lives were enriched beyond measure!  As a mom, it's been a joy capturing her little life over the past two years and now it brings great delight to provide that same gift to others.  From labor/delivery and newborn photography to family and parties/events I've been able to capture the little joys and delights of daily life as a family.  If you are looking for a lifestyle photographer in or around the Tulsa area I'd love to serve you.  Please contact me at TrickySquirrelDesigns@gmail.com.  Or if you are interested in custom designing an invitation, holiday card, baby announcement, engagement or wedding invitation, I'd be happy to assist you.  Thanks again for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you! 

-jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment